By Comedy Queen Miller.
With Valentine’s Day just around the corner and everyone gearing up for the ultimate day/night of romance I thought I’d lend a helping hand to those struggling for something to do. For me, the best way to spend Valentines is not in an over crowded restaurant or movie theatre but at home watching a DVD and eating a brilliant take-away (I enjoy chicken korma or sweet and sour chicken in case anyone is offering). With that in mind, choosing romantic films can often be a challenge for couples so I’ve come up with a list that will hopefully please both sides of the relationship. So take a read, get inspired and share with us some of your favourite romantic films.
1. Shaun Of The Dead. It’s Valentines Day and Simon Pegg’s Birthday. Two for one here!
2. Eternal Sunshine Of The Spotless Mind. “I can’t see anything that I don’t like about you.” – Joel.
3. The 40 Year Old Virgin. He’s no ho-runner.
4. 10 Things I Hate About You.
And finally, my all time favourite love story……..
5. True Romance. And if anyone questions this being romantic just ask them if THEY would take on Gary Oldman’s character…
We hope you're enjoying BRWC. You should check us out on our social channels, subscribe to our newsletter, and tell your friends. BRWC is short for battleroyalewithcheese.