Therefore, I have decided to devise an awards ceremony based on a voting structure for all you BRWC
I will be posting a new award everyday, and I am hoping for a healthy response so that come the climax, we can compile a best of from the last year in film.
I would like to open with the category of readers and contributors.…
- Darren Aronofsky – The Wrestler
- Shane Meadows – Somers Town
- Danny Boyle – Slumdog Millionaire
- Laurent Cantet – The Class (Entre les murs)
- Michel Gondry – Be Kind Rewind
- Stefan Ruzowitsky – The Counterfeiters
- Brad Anderson – Transsiberian
- James Marsh – Man on Wire (DocuFilm)
- Coen Brothers – Burn After Reading
- Mike Leigh – Happy Go Lucky
- James Watkins – Eden Lake
- Gus Van Sant – Milk
- Steven Soderbergh – Che (Pt. 1 and 2)
- Ari Folman – Waltz with Bashir
- David Fincher – The Curious Case of Benjamin Button
- Cristian Mungiu – 4 Months, 3 Weeks and 2 Days
I appreciate that everyone will have their own take on what has been the most extraordinary movie making this year and it may well fall outside of my extensive shortlist, but I would much appreciate it if we could stick within the constraints as I can then form an accurate idea of who is and isn’t popular within our community!!
Happy voting guys, and I hope I have dabbled with everyones taste-buds a touch within the above!!
© BRWC 2010.
We hope you're enjoying BRWC. You should check us out on our social channels, subscribe to our newsletter, and tell your friends. BRWC is short for battleroyalewithcheese.