Hello there. Welcome to BRWC. You should follow us on Twitter, listen to a FiLMiX, or browse around for interesting reviews, interviews and features. Don't forget to subscribe to our newsletter, and tell your friends. BRWC is short for battleroyalewithcheese.
To celebrate the final series of True Blood, HBO have released some cookbooks which tie in with the series.
Drinks & Bites has snacks and cocktails for £14.39, and Eats, Drinks & Bites is £19.99 and features full main course recipes as well as drinks and puddings.
Both books feature recipes inspired by the show from the deep South with pics of the characters tucking into these dishes.
You can get the books here – https://www.hboshopeu.com
This video is a recipe for the Redhead Refresher.
6 cups water
1/2 cup dried hibiscus flowers
1/2 cup fresh mint leaves, torn, plus some mint sprigs for garnish
1/4 cup sugar, plus 2 tbsp for later
1. In a small saucepan, bring three cups of water to the boil over a high heat.
2. Add the hibiscus and mint leaves, and then shut off the heat. Give the mixture a stir, cover the pan, and set a timer for 20 minutes.
3. When the timer goes off, pour the mixture through a fine-mesh strainer (or sieve) into a heat-proof pitcher. Dump out all the scary-looking junk in the strainer.
4. Add the sugar to the pitcher and stir until it dissolves. Pour in three cups of cold water to bring down the temperature, cover the pitcher, and refrigerate until nice and chilled (at least an hour.)
5. Fill each glass with ice, then pour over the refresher. Garnish each glass with a mint sprig and serve.
We hope you're enjoying BRWC. You should check us out on Facebook, look at our images on Instagram, or leave a comment below. Don't forget to subscribe to our newsletter, and tell your friends. BRWC is short for battleroyalewithcheese.