Hollywood heartthrob Leonardo DiCaprio is now 40, which raises the age old question – what do you give the man who has everything? Despite having a glittering acting career and a string of blockbusters under his belt, the acting legend has failed to find the perfect partner to settle down with.
To help Leo bring the magic of his on-screen romances to his real life as he reaches the big 4-0, NOW TV has worked with renowned love and relationship expert, Tracey Cox, to reveal the perfect love match for the eligible bachelor.
Using a combination of face reading principles and body language theories, Tracey cherry-picked the best features from Leo’s Hollywood leading ladies to reveal his ultimate off-screen partner. From Margot Robbie’s luscious blonde locks to Kate Winslet’s strongly defined eyebrows, the end result is a perfect combination of Leo’s big screen love interests…
- Claire Danes’ large dark eyessignal passion and intensity, a feature to keep Leo’s interest long term
- Marion Cotillard’s defined nosesuggests she has strong character, something Leo’s lady would need to cope with his adoring female fans
- Michelle Williams’ full lipsare traditionally associated with desire, necessary qualities for holding on to one of Hollywood’s most eligible bachelors
- Cate Blanchett’s high cheekbonesare a sign of true beauty. They also mean she’ll hold her looks for longer and hold her own on the red carpet
- Margot Robbie’s long blonde hairis a quintessential feminine feature that’s also high on sex appeal. Leo’s physical type is leggy blondes that stand out from the crowd
- Cameron Diaz’s smooth foreheadshows a calm disposition, perfect as Leo doesn’t have time for drama in his A-list schedule
- Kate Winslet’s full eyebrowsindicate assertiveness and it’s clear Leo needs a woman who isn’t afraid to challenge him despite his superstardom
- Jennifer Connolly’s strong jawlineis an indication of strength and stamina – his partner would need both to keep up with Leo’s megastar lifestyle
Love and relationship expert, Tracey Cox, comments: “Leo has had a sparkling career that has seen him star alongside some of the world’s most glamorous women, but hasn’t had the same success with his off-screen love life. Forty is the time that many bachelors think about settling down, so we thought it would be interesting to see what components might make up his perfect match.”
We hope you're enjoying BRWC. You should check us out on our social channels, subscribe to our newsletter, and tell your friends. BRWC is short for battleroyalewithcheese.