Here’s a video to launch Sky Store Buy & Keep, assessing top movies by their ‘Re-Watchability’ rating, in light of the research commissioned by Sky that delves into the nations movie viewing habits.
The research is interesting, and to help the nation enjoy movies even more, Sky Store enlisted film expert, Alex Zane, to create a video recommending how many times the UK’s most re-watchable films should be revisited, for the ultimate viewing experience.
The top reasons for re-watching favourite films are:
- Noticing new things with every viewing (63%)
- Hankering after that nostalgic feeling (49%)
- Cheering the viewer up (48%)
- Introducing loved ones to favourite films (29%)
- Giving a pick-me-up after a bad day at work (21%)
Alex Zane’s Re-watchability Ratings for the UK’s top 10 must re-watch films
- Fight Club – Re-watchability Rating: 10
- Inception – Re-watchability Rating: 9
- The Bourne Trilogy – Re-watchability Rating: 8
- Gladiator – Re-watchability Rating: 8
- Alien – Re-watchability Rating: 7
- The Usual Suspects – Re-watchability Rating: 7
- Black Swan – Re-watchability Rating: 6
- The Lord of the Rings Trilogy – Re-watchability Rating: 5
- 2001: A Space Odyssey – Re-watchability Rating: 5
- Donnie Darko – Re-watchability Rating: 4
The UK’s top 10 most regularly re-watched films (according to research)
- Indiana Jones: Raiders of the Lost Ark
- Star Wars
- Back to the Future
- Home Alone
- Jurassic Park
- Independence Day
It would be great to hear your thoughts on the story and if there’s anywhere on the site that you think the video might fit. In terms of assets, we have an infographic and images of Alex Zane upon request.
We hope you're enjoying BRWC. You should check us out on our social channels, subscribe to our newsletter, and tell your friends. BRWC is short for battleroyalewithcheese.