Sky have launched an app on Facebook called Sky Share.
Sky Share is a social TV guide that highlights recommended and socially trending Sky shows. It will allow you to discover the Sky Shows that your friends are recommending so you never miss out on the conversation. Sky Share was designed around the insight that people want to see what their friends are watching, how your friends can help you discover new shows and what the TV boffs (the guys really in the know) would recommend. Sky realised there was such an overwhelming choice of channels on TV that they wanted to make it easier for people to discover the best content that Sky offers.
So what can you actually do with the app?
• You can remotely record from within app
• Share programmes with your friends
• You are able to see the most liked, recorded and shared shows lists
• Sky will recommend content for you (based on your preferences)
• You will have the opportunity to discover new Sky shows coming up
Sounds and looks interesting…
We hope you're enjoying BRWC. You should check us out on our social channels, subscribe to our newsletter, and tell your friends. BRWC is short for battleroyalewithcheese.